Thursday, January 14, 2010

03.24.09

03.24.09, 365-04

My desk

Today was my first day back to work after the wedding --- that makes it sound like I had a lot of time off, but I only took the Monday after the wedding off so this was Tuesday, err my Monday. Okay, that's just confusing! Anyways --- I wasn't really wanting to be at work. That Monday that I was off after the wedding our service center switched computer systems and I basically had no idea how to do my job anymore so I spent the entire day getting caught up from having a couple of days off for the wedding. My desk is very crowded! You'll notice I already had a wedding photo printed and hanging on my little bulletin board --- luckily we kept giving our camera to friends & family at our reception and we ended up with over 400 photos! Woo-hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment