Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 365

Project 365: Take a Photo a Day, Every Day and See Your Life in a Whole New Way.

I actually stumbled across this photo project about a year ago (before I had started blogging) and had considered starting it but then I got caught up in wedding planning & life just got busy & in the way. Fast forward until about a month ago and a fellow blogger, Stefanie, started her own Project 365 on her birthday and it got me thinking about the project again. I mulled it over and then decided that I wanted to start my own Project 365 too! I picked a date, 03.21.09, and started taking photos.

I originally started posting my photos on my other blog, Journey Through Life, but decided that I needed a separate place to put these so I moved them over here.

Journey along with me as a captured a photo a day for our first married year.

No comments:

Post a Comment