Thursday, January 14, 2010

04.10.09

04.10.09, 365-21

Lucky the Kitty

Today was our first day back on the mainland. We were delayed out of SFO into SAC and didn't get home until 3am but we still managed to get up at a decent hour and get some errands taken care of (a trip to the social security office & DMV to get my name legally changed). We finished off the day watching American Idol and movies. I had taken a few different pictures throught the day, but once I saw Lucky laying in Jon's arm's like this - I knew this had to be my photo for the day. Lucky is our cat. I've had him since he was about 8 weeks old. He is going to be 11 this year. He has moved more times than I have. He is affectionate and loveable. He is also very goofy and we often find him sleeping around the house in very funny positions like the one in the photo above (you'll notice that his legs are straight up in the air, he is laying on his back & his paw is between his legs much like Al Bundy on Married with Children).

No comments:

Post a Comment