Thursday, January 14, 2010

04.15.09

04.15.09, 365-26

Flowers from our yard

I've been watching flowers start blooming all over our yard ever since we got back from our honeymoon and I've been dying to get out there and start clipping some to have fresh flowers in our house. These irises are growing in our front yard, along with our rose bushes, and right after work today I went out there to clip some. I promptly brought them back inside and put them in this vase and took a photo! Then I noticed that our flowers were infested with aphids so I put them in a plastic cup with some water & rocks (to weigh the cup down - it's still pretty windy here) and moved them outside onto our picnic table. Now I need to research how to get rid of those little buggers. Got any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment